Student Leadership and Engagement offers a variety of ways to get connected with conferences and other professional development opportunities. Many of these opportunities are offered to our student interns, graduate students, and professional staff members.
Leadership and Professional Development at NC State
Our office also conducts programs geared towards leadership, civic and community engagement, service, and employment. Visit our home page or navigate directly to the following pages to learn more about how you can grow as a leader and enhance your collegiate career:
- Leadership Development Program
- Active Citizenry Series
- Alternative Service Break Program
- Service Site
Career Development Center
One of NC State’s best resources is the Career Development Center. The Career Development Center prepares and empowers students to identify and pursue their career goals.
This resources on campus can help you:
- Find your hidden strengths and motivations
- Create a resume that attracts employers
- Get free professional clothes for an interview or a job fair
- Prepare for — and nail — your next interview