Sign up for our Weekly Newsletter
Click here to register for our office newsletters
Use this form to…
- Register for the newsletter
- Receive weekly updates about our office during the academic year and biweekly updates in the summer
- Access important registration deadlines, interesting opportunities, and information about getting involved at NC State
Submit a Marketing Request
Click here for all marketing requests
Use this form to…
- Request marketing services including graphic design, content sharing, writing, photography, videography, and marketing consultation
- Share content with our newsletter and social media channels
- Work with our team of marketing interns
Our office welcomes you and invites you to keep up with our latest news! Subscribe to our newsletter above, and if you have information you wish to share with our audience, submit to the second form. Please be sure you follow all of the prompts and submit your content well in advance of the needed promotional time.
Process Agreement Anchor
Project Process Agreement
The following points outline our commitments to our colleagues and our expectations for appropriate requests. Please note: the following services except newsletter submissions and social media requests are reserved for internal office programs and services only.
- Project Requests: Project requests outside content sharing should operate under the following timeline:
- Graphic Design Creation | 10 Business Days: Make a request a minimum of 10 business days (two weeks) prior to the needed in-hand date. Please note: multi-part or more complex artworks may require more time. Please submit in advance of 10 business days if you feel your project requires extra work (projects requiring multiple unique artworks, print proofs, and any projects that involve additional parties).
- Writing | 5-10 Business Days: Requests for writing services including mass emails, formal writing, presentation creation, and writing consultation should be requested at least 5-10 business days (one to two weeks) prior to in-hand needs. Please allow additional time for large or multi-part projects.
- Photography and Headshots | 5 Business Days: Our team can accommodate basic photography and headshots for internal office programs and special events by request. Make a request a minimum of 5 business days (one week) prior to the date of the event or program. Please make requests as soon as possible for known events far in advance.
- Newsletter Submissions | 1 Business Day: Our newsletters go out weekly during the academic year and biweekly during the summer on Mondays at 5 p.m. Please ensure your submissions are received one business day prior (Friday before). Submissions sent on Monday of the newsletter are not guaranteed to be published.
- General Marketing Consultation | To be determined: Make a request and our team will work with you to deter your needs. For questions, always feel free to reach out to Colin Beamer directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Videography and Motion Graphics | Not Accepting: Our team is exploring video creation and motion graphic design services for internal programs and special events. We are not accepting requests at this time until further notice. If you need assistance with a video project, please contact Colin Beamer via email directly at email@example.com.
- Ready to submit your request? Click here to get started.
2021-2022 Promotional Calendar
|Period Dates||Major Events|
|June 1-13, 2021||N/A|
|June 14-27, 2021||Summer Orientation|
|June 28-July 11, 2021||Independence Day Holiday (University Closed Monday, July 5, 2021); Summer Orientation|
|July 12-25, 2021||Summer Orientation|
|July 26-August 8, 2021||Regular Summer Orientation ends July 30, 2021|
|August 9-22, 2021||Transfer, International, and Domestic First-Year Orientation Final Session August 13, 2021; Wolfpack Welcome Week August 13-21 (exact dates to be determined)|
|August 23-September 5, 2021||N/A|
|September 6-19, 2021||N/A|
|September 20-October 3, 2021||N/A|
|October 4-17, 2021||Fall Break (dates to be determined)|
|October 18-31, 2021||Red and White Week October 24-30|
|November 1-14, 2021||N/A|
|November 15-28, 2021||Thanksgiving Holiday (University Closed November 24-26)|
|November 29-December 12, 2021||Last Day of Classes November 29; Final Exams December 2-8|
|December 13-26, 2021||Fall Commencement December 14|
|Future dates||To be determined|
Tips for Marketing Requests
- Be as specific as possible. The more clear, concise information you can provide our team initially, the faster and easier the project request will be for everyone involved.
- Provide concise, clear content using AP style. Click here to access NC State’s latest style guide to assist in content submission. Content that is submitted outside the required parameters for our department and university risks not be published. Our office reserves the right to amend submissions to the required length and formatting, however please make every effort to align your submission appropriately.
- Ensure all assets and images are consistent with NC State University brand standards and are visually accessible. Click here to access NC State’s guidelines for imagery.
- Use engaging imagery. NC State University Communications provides access to stock imagery for official university business. Find our more on how to register to the NC State PhotoShelter here.
- Use NC State Brand website for access to more resources and information.
Questions About Marketing?
Contact Colin Beamer via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.